Stop Smoking Today with Hypnosis
Imagine being 100% tobacco free without having mood swings, gaining weight, withdrawal symptoms of any kind. Sound too good to be true? Well, it isn’t. With our exclusive Smoking Cessation program, we help turn you into a non-smoker for life. Imagine how wonderful it would be not to spend your hard-earned money on a product that you lite up and watch your money burn.
Our Smoking Cessation Program WORKS!
Our smoking cessation program works because we don’t use a one size fits all type of program. Every smoker is unique, and they have their own triggers, their own reasons for starting and continuing to smoke. Most of the time the reason they continue to smoke is because they have failed to stop in the past. With our program, those past failures don’t matter. We have developed a step-down method that allows us to stabilize your blood chemistry while reducing your tobacco use slowly and steadily. Our program consists of 6-7 sessions and having performed over 3,000 we haven’t had a failure yet. If you want to stop using tobacco forever, this is the program for you!
Will My Lungs Repair Themselves Once I Stop Smoking?
This is a great question and one where science and marketing are at odds. Let’s cut through all of the marketing hype and strip away all of the niceties and look at reality. The biggest reason that smokers have difficulty breathing is simply because of tar that has become trapped in the air sacks of the lungs. When a smoker inhales smoke, the tar is in a gaseous state and the moment the smoke enters the lungs, the smoke begins to cool to body temperature and the tar reverts from a gas to a semi-solid substance that is the consistency of cold molasses. Once the tar has reverted into a semi-solid there is no way that it can be coughed out or the lungs. The end result is that the lung sacks over years fill with tar and at some point the air sack is no longer able to expand or contract resulting in shortness of breath, and as the condition progresses a continuous flow of oxygen may be required to keep the body functioning. Scientifically once the tar has entered the air sacks there is no amount of detoxing, cleanses, massages, Riki, or any other therapy short of a lung transplant that will restore the lungs to the same condition as they were in prior to the individual starting to smoke.
If My Lungs Won’t Completely Heal Why Should I Stop?
It is true that you won’t be able to reverse the tar damage, but we will be able to reverse a lot of other health issues that you have. Let’s take a look at some of the health benefits for you to stop smoking, and a timeline of how long it will really take to notice these benefits.
- Within 20 minutes of the last cigarette: The blood pressure adjusts to natural levels, pulse rate adjusts to normal levels and the body temperature of the hands and feet increase to normal.
- 8 Hours after the last cigarette: Carbon Monoxide levels drop to the normal range and oxygen levels in the blood increases to the normal range.
- 24 Hours after the last cigarette: Chance of having a heart attack is significantly decreased.
- 48 Hours after the last cigarette: Nerve endings start to re-grow and the ability to smell and taste improves.
- 72 Hours after the last cigarette: Bronchial tubes begin to relax and lung capacity begins to increase.
- 2 Weeks to 3 Months after the last cigarette: Circulation in the body improves and lung function increases up to 30%
- 1 to 9 Months after the last cigarette: Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decreases. Cilia is re-grown in the lungs increase the ability to handle mucus and reduces infections.
- 5 Years after the last cigarette: Lung cancer death rate for average smoker decreases from 137 per 100,000 to 72 per 100,000 people and after 10 years to almost the rate of a person who never smoked.
- 10 Years after the last cigarette: Pre-cancerous cilia are replaced and other cancers such as those of the mouth, larynx, and pancreas are also decreased.
ALL OF THESE BENEFITS ARE LOST IF ONLY ONE CIGARETTE A DAY IS SMOKED!
Will Insurance Cover Your Smoking Cessation Program? Many times the answer is yes, provided your doctor writes a prescription for our Smoking Cessation program. After each session, we will send you an itemized receipt for you to submit to your insurance company. We break down everything and assign it a CPT code that all insurance companies use. The absolute worse thing that could happen is your claim is denied and then you can take our receipts and deduct them as medical expenses on your income tax return.